Most of our business so far has, amazingly, come from referrals and recommendations from one client to another. In 2016 we're looking to broaden this out and establish our own internal Business development team to generate fresh new business from new clients.
Whilst it's imperative that you can sell (and close like a barn door) what's much more important to us is that you do this in a consultative way. We're not a chop-shop; everything we do takes time: we get to know our clients, understand their business needs, and advise them on our advanced range of services that really make a difference and deliver huge value to them.
What you'll actually be doing
- Networking like you've never networked before. We'll introduce you to some people on Day 1 but you'll be comfortable at this all on your own.
- You’ll need to work hand in hand with the UX, Design and Development Teams ensuring that UX and CX is at the very heart of everything you present to clients.
- Additionally you’ll be working very closely with the relevant Stakeholders within the client’s organisation making sure that they understand industry trends, the latest technologies and solutions, and how we can help.
- You’ll be running client meetings; presenting formally and informally; delivering clear creative or functional briefs; and supplying the Team with weekly forecasts and updates.
We'd like you to tick the following boxes
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong commercial nous
- Great presentation skills
- A good grasp of web-based technologies
- An avid self-starter for self-education
- A confident, presentable and friendly approach to everyone you meet