We are looking for a number of UX Designers with a real focus and passion for user centric design and development using the most modern tools. Working closely with multidisciplinary internal and client-side teams, you will be responsible for planning and crafting robust, high quality, immersive web/native applications that are elegant and intuitive.
You will be involved throughout the client engagement lifecycle, from pre-sales presentation and proposal, through project analysis, research and conception, to technical implementation and delivery.
What you'll actually be doing
In a nutshell you’ll be working with virtual and physical teams to produce sketches, create annotated wireframes, prototypes, taxonomies, and navigation models from concepts through to completion.
The ideal candidates have a proven record of using design to drive new ideas; a strong background in user interfaces, interactive design, user research, and validation; and the ability to influence decision-makers through effective design in a consultative environment.
Can you tick the following boxes?
- Expert knowledge of visual design tools, not just Adobe
- Strong experience in UI/UX web design
- UX design including wireframing, lo-fi prototyping, user journey definitions and user story creation
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experience of designing responsive websites in multiple browsers and mobile platforms
- Experience of designing information rich sites
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS.
- An excellent grasp of typography for the web, including how to optimise readability for different screen sizes
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies for development
- Excellent communicator at a business and technical level